Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Julie & Julia

I'm watching JULIE & JULIA, not only one of my favorite movies, but one of my major blogging inspirations.

I want to be a blogger like Julie as much as I want to be an amazing cook like Julia.

I need an amazing project like Julie's. But what? I. Do. Not. Know.

Yet.

Is there another project as worthy as Julie's, learning how to cook from the master?

I can't conceive of deboning a duck or killing a lobster. I can't conceive of putting a poor, defenseless worm on a hook or catching a poor, defenseless fish. I'm 1000% positive my picky eaters would turn up their noses at an aspic. I wonder if I'd go broke and gain another 100 pounds if I choose a French cooking challenge.

Thus I am on the hunt for a specific project.

Unlike Julie I can see that a few people read the blog from my stats even though I've yet to receive any comments. Did blogger not show stats in 2002? I wonder where to find out who the most popular bloggers are on Blogspot.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment